Calendar-Rates-Overview

 

Note: If periods / days are marked as "belegt", you can consider the 1st day as departure day (until 11.00h) and / or the last day as arrival day (from 16.00h) in your planning.

Rates in EURO 2019/2020
plus Service charge (see below)
5/7 nights
(Minimum)
1 week
(7 nights)
per night
Extension
* A l m o n d  b l o s s o m *
06.01. - 18.02.615861123
* S p r i n g *
19.02. - 31.03.700980140
* E a r l y  S u m m e r *
01.04. - 31.05.1.0571057151
* S u m m e r *
01.06 - 15.09.1.2041.204172
* A u t u m n *
16.09. - 08.11.1.0571.057151
* A u t u m n / W i n t e r *
09.11. - 19.12.580812116
* C h r i s t m a s / N e w Y e a r *
20.12. - 05.01.1.0571.057151
*** The service charge for final cleaning / handover / acceptance is EUR 120, - and is payable by overhanding of the apartment separately on site (not included in the above rental rates). ***
A. 5 or 7 nights minimum stay
B. Early summer/Summer/Autumn/Christmas/New Year minimum stay 1 week
C. In case of overlapping seasons, the daily rates apply
D. Tourist services are not part of the lease and are also not offered

Highlight

Special Offers 2020 (because of travel cancellation)

Special Offers are currently not available.

€ 0,00

PLEASE INFORM ME BY CURRENT SPECIAL OFFERS

Your name (please fill in)

Your email (please fill in)
We use your email exclusively for this mailing list

You agree that your data will be used to process your request. Further information and revocation instructions can be found in the Data Privacy. A copy of your message will be sent to your e-mail address.

YOU HAVE SENT A BOOKING REQUEST

Immediately after you send a booking request, you will receive a mail, confirming the availability of the date or we will point out overlapping days. Furthermore, you will receive a detailed compilation of your booking price for the chosen time period along with all additional expenses.

I WANT TO FIRMLY BOOK MY HOLIDAY NOW

If you agree to our mail mentioned above, please confirm to us via response email. Of course you can also do by phone. Maybe you already have some questions in advance - we would be very happy to clarify them directly.

Afterwards you get a confirmation with the payment conditions. Your holiday is firmly booked and likewise firm for us only after you have transferred the deposit of 300 to the specified account and after you have received confirmation of your payment.

WHEN DO I GET INFORMATION ABOUT THE NEXT STEPS?

After our confirmation of the deposit you will receive a link to download your holiday document including all important information about your holidays. Further details and advice about your vacation spot, flights, rental cars, restaurants and other things are pointed out as well. Everything concerning arrival, handover and information about the apartment is commented on.

Along with our confirmation of the receipt of the full booking price, we will send you furthermore the rental contract.

PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION TERMS OF YOUR JOURNEY

The deposit of 300 has to be transferred immediately after your booking and is regarded as a firm booking of your vacation. The final payment is required 40 days before your arrival.

If there are less than 40 days between your booking and your arrival, the whole price is due straightaway.

In case of a cancellation, the deposit decays and will not be repaid, unless the cancellation takes place early enough and the booking period can be rented out again with the usual price. If this is the case, your deposit will be returned.

If you have already paid the full price and there are accordingly less than 40 days between the cancellation and the initial arrival, you will get a refund in the amount of 30% of the whole price. The remaining 70% are considered as cancellation fees and will (for the moment) not be refunded.

However, in case of a cancellation, we will advertise your booking period as a bargain offer on our website www.puerto-de-soller.com. Also, we will send our registered members a mail with this offer and a price in the amount of the cancellation fees.

 If we can rent out the booking period at this or at a lower price, you will unsolicited receive an according refund (minus the already transferred 30% refund).

 For your own interest, please take out travel cancellation insurance.

 

 

 

Your name (please fill in)

Your email (please fill in)

Subject

Your Message

You agree that your data will be used to process your request. Further information and revocation instructions can be found in the Data Privacy. A copy of your message will be sent to your e-mail address.